Thursday, May 26, 2011

Literature Review Group/Wikipedia Page

This literature review group and Wikipedia entry was one experience that I would never forget. It was very difficult and frustrating at first because the instructions were vague not clear at all. Working with a team as well is frustrating especially when everyone is in separate places. It takes a team effort to get the project completed. My team member Rob Way is the best. I was able to talk with him and he helped me out a lot by explaining what he thought we had to do. There was no negative feedback from him at all. Once I got the groove of the project I was able to do what I needed to do to help my team complete this task assignment. It was amazing to see the final piece come together after everyone putting their input in. It was great to see how some group members knew more than the others and didn’t mind helping the others out and never once complained about it. Once Dr. Umpstead reviewed my work and gave me important insight, I was also able to complete the assignment. Hats OFF to Dr. Umpstead.

1 comment:

  1. I will admit to being somewhat dismayed by the amount of group work involved in this course. It's not that I don't like people, but experience has taught me that even if a group project divides the work fairly among the participants, it's still more work to get it together than if you do it on your own. But - I got pretty lucky with my group this time, and the communication and participation made the project go fairly smoothly. Maybe I won't have to emit an audible moan every time I see the words "group project" on a syllabus now!

    ReplyDelete