Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dr. Brian J. Dixon Book Review

I thought Dr. Brian's book was interesting and very well thought, planned, and written to anyone's specific need. This is my link including my review of the book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JACOTNFTJVK2?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_pr_pdp

I found Dr. Brian J. Dixon's book to be very intriguing and vibrant. Our former superintendent always communicated with us through VLOG. I always wondered how she was able to use a technology like this and when I read about this technology about Why Blog on pages 52 and 53, I was immediately drawn in to read the section. I also like the many tips Dr. Brian Dixon gave on emails such as check your email less frequently on page 42. I am one that checks my email at work every 15 minutes and then my personal email pops upon my phone and I automatically check it then. Dr. Brian J. Dixon's book is a very useful book especially if you are a visual person and need to see the diagrams or pictures as an alternative instead of just the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment